Saturday 13 February 2010

A Rose is a Rose Class

Mother's Day is on Sunday 14th March this year and to mark this occasion I designed these special cards which we will be making on Saturday 27th February



We will be using A rose is a Rose and Flight of the Butterfly stamps, Tea and Crumpets Designer papers and Whisper White and Mellow Moss cardstock.

 

This is the first card we will make, a tri-shutter card which looks a lot more difficult than it actually is.  Once you have made your first - there will be no stopping you.


This is the second card, using the pricking templates and more two-step stamping.

For further information on how to book your place see my Classes page here

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog Diane... I love that stamp and have been sorely tempted for a few months now - one day I will give into temptation - I love what you have done with it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete