Thursday 17 May 2012

Pedal Presents Stamp Set


I fell in love with this card when I saw it at a recent Demonstrator Training, I don't know who the original creator was but this is my take on it.

You can earn this stamp set if you have a workshop in your home with family and friends or if you place a qualifying order of £150.  You would receive £25 of Hostess Pounds to spend anywhere in the new summer mini catalogue or throughout the main Catalogue and Idea Book.

It is available in wood mount  for just £9 (Hostess Pounds) or in clear mount for just £7.  It is a set of 7 stamps.


I have also used the lovely new Twitterpated Designer series papers, you get 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided 12 x 12 high quality scrapbook papers for just £9.95 (125406).


I have scalloped the bottom of the paper using the Scalloped Edge Border punch which is available for £14.25 (119882)


The ribbon I have used is the gorgeous new pleated satin ribbon which is available in 4 lovely colours for just £5.95.



To finish off the card I added a touch of luxury by using the self adhesive pearls which are available as a pack of 150 for just £4.50.


All these items (except the stamp set) are available to order individually and I can arrange to have them delivered to you no matter where you live in the UK.

Please contact me if you would like further details at di.purves@tinyworld.co.uk or 07854 961174

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you fell in love with the card, it's gorgeous and you've recreated it really well. Zx

    ReplyDelete